« Home | Just Working On The House... » | Back To The "Grind!" {uggg!} » | Too Good Not To Share! Lego's Revenge Of The Brick! » | Dear Anne - The Gift Of Hope » | HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! » | Damn, Schultz's Is Turning In His Grave! » | "M" for Metabolism! "Haaa" on you Mr. Cheesecake! » | Happy Christmas Day!! » | MERRY CHRISTMAS Everybody!! (Almost) ;o) » | Damn You Number Sixty-One! You Elusive Bitch! »

Wonder If Stewy Has Hooves!?!?

Hahaha, too funny not to share! =o)

That'll be great....

"I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday...."

ROTFL!!!
~C

That was soooo funny

-Wish me luck in Dallas.

"...don't want you #$#@! up my life too." LOL Great movie! Another great quote from the movie is "Hell I'm a free man and I haven't had a conjugal visit in six months." hehehe ;o)

Yeah Ana have a great time in Dallas and when you get to OK'ey make sure you send me some pics of your new place. =o)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIOT!! FUcking funny!!

OK'ey???? I'm moving to AR nerd!

I'm back in McAllen for the week.

Post a Comment