« Home | Back To The "Grind!" {uggg!} » | Too Good Not To Share! Lego's Revenge Of The Brick! » | Dear Anne - The Gift Of Hope » | HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! » | Damn, Schultz's Is Turning In His Grave! » | "M" for Metabolism! "Haaa" on you Mr. Cheesecake! » | Happy Christmas Day!! » | MERRY CHRISTMAS Everybody!! (Almost) ;o) » | Damn You Number Sixty-One! You Elusive Bitch! » | A Wonderful CGI Short Film »

Just Working On The House...



Well it's been a few days since I posted last but I've been real busy with catching up on things at the office. Most of my team has been working on network issues that everybody wants done before school starts here on the 17th. Ray-Ray has been bust'n butt on the wireless system upgrading it and a friend and co-worker of mine, Mauro, has been working in our testing lab to experiment with some cutting-edge networking and security hardware/software. Without going into details if you want to find out what we are messing with, do a Google on some of these: Total Traffic Control by Light Speed Systems, Squid (snort), and NTOP network analyzer. Oh well buys busy busy, I kind'a like it that way for the moment though because I'm learning all sorts of new things in and outside of work...It keeps me distracted from snacking!! LOL ;o)



- One good thing to do right now is sit back and close your eyes and take a deep breath and listen to the song - Life is good...


-Click to Listen-

It took me forever to find a moment to close my eyes and listen but I did. I LOVE that version of Somewhere Over The Rainbow! Thank you for posting it.
~C

You got it C. That "large" man really had a voice, wonderful stuff!

Post a Comment