« Home | Damn, Schultz's Is Turning In His Grave! » | "M" for Metabolism! "Haaa" on you Mr. Cheesecake! » | Happy Christmas Day!! » | MERRY CHRISTMAS Everybody!! (Almost) ;o) » | Damn You Number Sixty-One! You Elusive Bitch! » | A Wonderful CGI Short Film » | Something Cool...And Free! » | Here I Am! »

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

- 2006 -





God I hope some of you don't feel like this picture looks...but I know some of you do! Perhaps someone’s name that begins with a C, TeeHee! ;oP

Lets see, Happy "headache free" New Year to, Eric, Lyd, Ana, Cathy, Steph, Len, Connie, Ray, Ramon, Ed (Piojo,) Dacia, Nino, Mauro, Kimmer, Mom, Gary, Steve, Andrea, Alex, Amy, Riki, Stephanie, Katie, Kerri, and Jessica! =o)

Hey, it was Crown and my bathrobe is MUCH cuter than that! AND, it's much too warm for slippers....

Happy 2006, Krezy!
~C

Well, I'll wait for the photos (you promised) to speak for themselves - LOL. Yeah I prefer Crown more than Jack, myself...Jack is just to harsh! {uggg!}

So how did everybody else do? Headaches?!?! Hehehe ;o)

An update and pictures are available now!
~C

Will do Marilyn, thanks. By the way I checked out the DVD, Sword In The Moon. It was pretty good but I still like House of Flying Daggers, the best.

I was asleep by 11:30 on the eve of 2006 . .hehe i was effin tired, i rode over 5 hours that day on the mountain bike!!

Post a Comment