« Home | Dear Anne - The Gift Of Hope » | HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! » | Damn, Schultz's Is Turning In His Grave! » | "M" for Metabolism! "Haaa" on you Mr. Cheesecake! » | Happy Christmas Day!! » | MERRY CHRISTMAS Everybody!! (Almost) ;o) » | Damn You Number Sixty-One! You Elusive Bitch! » | A Wonderful CGI Short Film » | Something Cool...And Free! » | Here I Am! »

Too Good Not To Share! Lego's Revenge Of The Brick!

The first clip is actually an extended ending to the short but I wanted to post it first, because I think it's one of the better parts. One thing is for sure, the animators over at Treehouse who created this short, have a great imagination. So check it out and have a laugh or two while blowing a few more minutes of your life away on the internet. ;o)








Revenge Of The Brick - Full Short

I had never seen the Darth Vader Lego Orchestra before. It's great! I am going to have to share that with my band/orchestra friends.... Thanks!!!
~C

Hehehe, I thought you might get a kick out of that. I just wish I knew how to create animation like that on my computer =o( Oh well back I go to surfing the web aimlessly - LOL. ;o)

Post a Comment